Re: XFree86 not sleeping using -ben10 on a powerbook3,5

On Tue, 2003-04-15 at 10:27, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> Hi,
> I have a powerbook3,5 with a PowerPC g4 and radeon M9.
>
> When I close the lid, the system crashes showing something like a
> monitor prompt.

What does that prompt says ? You can load the system.map along
with the kernel (sysmap=<path> in yaboot.conf) to get symbols
instead of just numbers in there, and you can then use the "t"
command to get a backtrace.

Also make sure you have /dev/apm_bios and that APM emulation is
compiled in the kernel.

Ben.