Re: xfree 4.3.0

On Freitag, April 11, 2003, at 10:34  Uhr, Michel Dänzer wrote:

On Fre, 2003-04-11 at 19:38, Beni wrote:

When I tried to do a "make includes" after the "make clean" in the sourcetree of the xfree-source I got the following Errors:

make -f xmakefile includes
make[1]: xmakefile: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `xmakefile'.  Stop.
make: *** [includes] Error 2

I tried to do the whole thing on the ben10 kernel...

Should there be a File called "xmakefile" ? Suppose yes, but there isnt such a file listed in ftp.xfree86.org/pub/xfree86/4.3.0/source/FILES

Does anyone know what to do? (I need the new server because I need the nvidia geforce3 support for my G4 Silver Mac)

Does anyone know what to do? (I need the new server because I need the
nvidia geforce3 support for my G4 Silver Mac)

You don't need to build it yourself though:

http://penguinppc.org/~daniels/README

I know this Page, but since I have woody running on my machine I cab't get it from there because the woody backport has only one compiled for for i386. So, suppose I want to compile it what am I doing wrong?

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer \ Debian (powerpc), XFree86 and DRI developer Software libre enthusiast \ http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer