Re: pilot-manager, no permission at sync-status

Patrick Baltz wrote:

Zeno Davatz wrote:

thanks for the info. I am using USB. Is /dev/tty an usb port? what would be the usb port? How can I find the usb port in /dev ls -la usb gives me nothing.

thanks for your time and help.

Zeno

/dev/ttya is probably not tied to the USB port. I have a handpring visor that connects via a USB cradle, and it shows up on /dev/ttyUSB0 or /dev/ttyUSB1.

David A. Desrosiers wrote:

I am a Debian ppc user. I installed jpilot an would like to sync my TREO
270 via USB. Please let me know if I can sync jpilot via USB.

Does your Treo work now, using pilot-link? If so, then yes.

David A. Desrosiers wrote:

I am a Debian ppc user. I installed jpilot an would like to sync my TREO
270 via USB. Please let me know if I can sync jpilot via USB.

Does your Treo work now, using pilot-link? If so, then yes.

When I hit the sync button on my TREO I get (in /var/log/messages):

Apr 9 19:31:18 zrr kernel: usb.c: USB device 12 (vend/prod 0x82d/0x100) is not claimed by a
ny active driver.
Apr 9 19:31:24 zrr kernel: usb.c: USB disconnect on device 10:18.0-1 address 12

thanks for your time and feedback.

Zeno