Re: Install debian on a iBook with external FireWire hard drive

Hi,

I'm sorry but I'm completely new to debian, and I'm not sure to understand what you say :-) I followed the instructions I found on debian site, and I managed to boot linux on my internal hard drive. Now I want to install debian on my firewire hard drive, but the installer does not see it. I guess I have to find a kernel with firewire support ?
Sebastien