Re: ppp...problem

Bonjour Nicholas, bonjour la meute,

le vendredi 04 avril vers 17:49 Nicholas Helps nous a raconté:

> I have found very little trouble shooting info anywhere about this and
> all the configuration tutorials etc, don't seem to mention this apparent
> problem.
>
> I'm rather stuck at this point and hope that someone else on the list
> might have an idea or two.

This does not seem to be PowerPC-specific, did you have a look at the Linux
PPP-HowTo? There is also a PPP config part in the Linux Network Admin.
Guide (which is available online).

Hope that helps,

\bye
   S.

--
 I WILL NOT EXPOSE THE IGNORANCE OF THE FACULTY.
 I WILL NOT EXPOSE THE IGNORANCE OF THE FACULTY.
 I WILL NOT EXPOSE THE IGNORANCE OF THE FACULTY.
  -+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard, episode #4