Re: ibook 2.2 trouble w/ -ben9 kernel

On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 05:15:49AM EST,
Benjamin Herrenschmidt (benh@kernel.crashing.org) wrote:
> The sleep patch is on the contrary improving power consumption
> (well, at laest it's supposed to) and I doubt it would cause that.
>
> I'll ask ATI anyway.
>
> In both cases, those are iBook 800's, right ?

Yup - iBook 2.2 - 12.1"/800mhz.

And Ben - thanks for sharing all of your hard work with the community :)
I'm ashamed that my first email to the debianppc list had to involve a
problem and not a praise.  I'll keep everyone informed on the outcome of
the situation.  Now I'm off to the Apple Store.

-John