Xfree86 and iMac G4 flat panel

Hi,

Has anybody an iMac with flat panel fully working under X?

I am using xfree86 4.2.1-6 and the "nv" driver, kernel 2.4.20 without the rivafb driver.

I cannot switch to the text screens, the screen is completely red and I see nothing. And then it doesn't always come back to graphical mode.

Even if I don't try to switch to text mode, by the time the monitor should be turned off the same red screen appears.

If I choose "DPMS" instead of "FlatPanel" in the XF86Config-4 file I can switch back and forth to text mode and the monitor goes correctly to sleep. But the screen is distorted and only a quarter is visible.

I've tried with kernel rivafb, without it, with video=ofonly and all the other combinations I found on the net. But the problem remains.

Find attached my current XF86Config-4 file.

Eduardo.