Installing Debian(Woody) on a 7200, again

I tried the boot floppy 5 times with disks made from three differnet computers and it still will not work. The same thing happens everytime, the boot process starts, but after miboot kicks in, the screen goes black and loses sync, then nothing. Anyone have any ideas? I thought Debian was supposed to have a better installer, so far this has been a waste of time. I've used Mandrake and LinuxPPC in the past and they worked w/o too much trouble on this computer, so I can't understand why Debian has to be so difficult.

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com