Re: Please test 2.4.20 packages

On Wed, Mar 26, 2003 at 03:15:09PM -0500, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I've put some (extremely belated, I know) 2.4.20 packages in Incoming for
> unstable.  They should show up in the archive in a day or two; I've also put
> them at:
>   http://people.debian.org/~dan/2.4.20/
>
> Before I prepare a 2.4.20 update for stable, I'd like some people to try
> them out and report success.  So if you have hardware that plain old 2.4.20
> can handle and don't need -benh9johnhQac37 to get your foobar to baz
> properly, please give them a try and let the list know if they work.

All the normal stuff seems to work fine, browsing, X, email ...
didn't notice any errors in dmesg, and the modules I had loaded
in the previous kernel were loaded. This is an iMac 350:

cpu		: 740/750
temperature 	: 46-48 C (uncalibrated)
clock		: 350MHz
revision	: 2.2 (pvr 0008 0202)
bogomips	: 697.95
machine		: PowerMac2,1
motherboard	: PowerMac2,1 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as	: 66 (iMac FireWire)
pmac flags	: 00000005
L2 cache	: 512K unified
memory		: 128MB