Please test 2.4.20 packages

I've put some (extremely belated, I know) 2.4.20 packages in Incoming for
unstable.  They should show up in the archive in a day or two; I've also put
them at:
  http://people.debian.org/~dan/2.4.20/

Before I prepare a 2.4.20 update for stable, I'd like some people to try
them out and report success.  So if you have hardware that plain old 2.4.20
can handle and don't need -benh9johnhQac37 to get your foobar to baz
properly, please give them a try and let the list know if they work.

--
Daniel Jacobowitz