Re: Has anyone tried the m6mirror tool?

OoO En ce début d'après-midi nuageux du lundi 17 mars 2003, vers
14:26, Jesus Climent <jesus.climent@hispalinux.es> disait:

> Some time ago Christophe Barbé sent a mail to debian-powerpc regarding the
> m6mirror tool to M6 based cards [1]

> Has anyone using a iBook2.2 with M6 had any success with such code?

I have just tried, it does not work for me. First, I need to launch
the tool twice to avoid the error, but the CRT screen still sleeps.
--
printk(KERN_WARNING "%s: Short circuit detected on the lobe\n",
dev->name);