Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

OoO La nuit ayant déjà recouvert d'encre ce jour du vendredi 14 mars
2003, vers 23:42, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>
disait:

> I lack time to properly rewrite it, though it seems the Alsa folks
> have been doing just that. I haven't tried their code though.

Please, do it, there is still some issue with sleep ! ;-)
--
Use self-identifying input.  Allow defaults.  Echo both on output.
            - The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)