Installing debian on the XServ

I actually did it.  I got the linux installed on the XServe

1. Downloaded the very latest yellowdog for the xserv and installed yellow dog on another partition.. this took a bit.. not very exciting compared to debian.

2.  Then I prepared the hd for debian and moved on of the working debian install from my G4 to the Xserv via eth.

3.  Now it is time to reconfigure every thing but at lease I got it running on the box.

It is late and I am very tired.. off to bed.. catch everyone later.