Which KDE 3.1 source should I choose

Hello

I am going to install KDE 3.1. Now there are two possibilities to install binaries (as far as I know). The first one are binaries from 'dep http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1/Debian stable main' and the second one is using the binaries of sid.

At the moment I am running testing. Further I have seen the version of kde.org uses gcc-2.95-* (which I use too). Which version of gcc use KDE 3.1 from unstable.

So, what are the are the pros and cons of each source?

It would be nice you could give me some tips.

Thanks a lot, Roland

rowe_gnu@gmx.net