Re: Again: issues with external CRT/dual USB ibook
- To: Claas Langbehn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Again: issues with external CRT/dual USB ibook
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 04 Mar 2003 00:13:55 +0100
- Message-id: <1046733235.1308.36.camel@thor>
- In-reply-to: <20030303185341.GB672@zoo>
- References: <20030303185341.GB672@zoo>
On Mon, 2003-03-03 at 19:53, Claas Langbehn wrote:
> I am referring to a thread, which was diskussed in January 2002 last.
> (see here: http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2002/debian-powerpc-200201/msg00476.html)
> It was about the problem with iBooks 500 (ATI r128 graphics) which did
> not provide the right timings on VGA-Output. So VGA-Out is useless.
> Since then, a lot of time has passed, but this bug is still there.
> So: Is anybody working on this?
> Is there a patch available somewhere?
Manuj Dhingra <email@example.com> recently posted partial
success to the linuxppc-dev list.
Earthling Michel Dänzer (MrCooper)/ Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc) developer
XFree86 and DRI project member / CS student, Free Software enthusiast