Re: Testing Sarge on IBM pSeries systems
- To: Rolf Brudeseth <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Testing Sarge on IBM pSeries systems
- From: Anton Blanchard <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:01:10 +1100
- Message-id: <20030301090110.GC2606@krispykreme>
- In-reply-to: <OF7897C76E.09FB1E6E-ON87256CDB.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <OF7897C76E.09FB1E6E-ON87256CDB.email@example.com>
> How can I help out testing Sarge on IBM pSeries systems ( I have access to
> a lab full of these systems )?
Eventually Id like to see a debian CD that boots on pSeries boxes. I
built a woody one recently but I run into problems during the install.
Im not adventurous enough to rebuild the debian installer initrd and
the kernel I tacked it onto didnt match - it got upset when it got to
installing kernel/modules I think.
Is anyone playing with the new installer on ppc? Is it worth trying yet?