Re: Testing Sarge on IBM pSeries systems

Hi Rolf,

> How can I help out testing Sarge on IBM pSeries systems ( I have access to
> a lab full of these systems )?

Eventually Id like to see a debian CD that boots on pSeries boxes. I
built a woody one recently but I run into problems during the install.
Im not adventurous enough to rebuild the debian installer initrd and
the kernel I tacked it onto didnt match - it got upset when it got to
installing kernel/modules I think.

Is anyone playing with the new installer on ppc? Is it worth trying yet?

Anton