Re: Geforce2MX with ADC flat panel
- To: PPC-Debian <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: Geforce2MX with ADC flat panel
- From: José Salavert Torres <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: 01 Mar 2003 17:56:33 +0100
- Message-id: <1046537793.1763.4.camel@MisterG4>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <20030221211226.GD3990@pobox.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <1046027491.477.25.camel@MisterG4> <email@example.com> <1046056034.477.5.camel@MisterG4> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
El lun, 24-02-2003 a las 09:37, Benjamin Herrenschmidt escribió:
> On Mon, 2003-02-24 at 04:07, José Salavert Torres wrote:
> > Sorry, I don't know how , but I thought that I had been using "nv", I'm
> > using fbdev in XFree86 4.2.1-5 and Nvidia driver in the kernel. Where
> > are those daniel's packages? I can't find them in google...Thanks.
> penguinppc.org/~daniels, there should be some README file there
Everything works ok now in my mac, forgot Option "FlatPanel" in driver
section, and conflicts with rivafb.