Re: Geforce2MX with ADC flat panel

El mar, 25-02-2003 a las 09:16, Benjamin Herrenschmidt escribió:
> On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 02:54, José Salavert Torres wrote:
> > >
> > > I don't know, just ask him ;)
> > >
> > > Ben.
> > >

> > Things don't work with this confguration. offb doesn't works ok with nv.
> > I think rivafb fails in my machine.xfree86 4.2.9
>

> Your X server died.. Hrm... that reminds me of an X server bug I
> had with 4.2.99 when using TT fonts. Try using a font server instead
>
> Ben.

I have last xfree but it doesn't work. It works ok using fbdev...
Sould it work ok in a G4 733Mhz??? I've tried everything, it seems to
start but then only appears the grey desktop and the X cursor and a
message appears saying it cannot be opened. Without rivafb in the kernel
it doesn't works, without usefbdev it appears to start up, and run but
display isn't ok, everithing is big with interlaced black lines, I can
only see a big close button in the screen, moving when autentification
fails.