Installing Debian 3.0 r1 on PowerMac 9500/180MP

Hi,

I have some (small) problems installing Debian on my Mac. The installation
works fine, but when everything is installed and I start Debian again, I am
not able to start KDE2. I always get the message that $DISPLAY is not set.
I'm really new to Debian. I tried every document I could find, but I didn't
find a solution.
During installation, I had to state in which PCI slot my graphics card is
located. lspci told me it's 'PCI:00.0d.0' (hex) so I wrote 'PCI:00:15.0'
(decimal) to state where the card is. Was that correct?
Any help would be appreciated.

Chao, Eick