Re: Pine for Debian

On Monday, February 24, 2003, at 01:51  am, Rogério Brito wrote:

On Feb 23 2003, Sven Luther wrote:
I think mutt can be made to behave like pine with regards to
keybindings or something such, but when i was personally faced with
this problem, i just became used to mutt.
	I think that I can put my muttrc files somewhere, if they
	would help other other people.

That would be a great help. I'm trying to get my head around configuring getmail, mutt, procmail and exim to work together. Having used only Outlook Express, Eudora and OSX Mail previously, it is a bit of a challenge ;-)

Regards

Clive