Re: airport on tibook: surfing vs. ssh/scp

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 09:30:19AM -0800, Serge Rey wrote:
> the issue is more subtle than i realized last night. in galeon directly
> entering www.google.com in the url bar results in a long pause and then
> nothing. but, if i enter some phrases to search in the url bar then the
> google search results page comes up with links that i'm able to get to.
>
> so at this point the situation is that a majority of the pages load fine
> under galeon, but for a few (google, slashdot) there is no joy, or only
> partial joy.

It looks a bit like a problem I have with my airport and that I have
described here:
   http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/#AIRPORT

For me turning the encryption off fix the problem.

Is someone aware of firmware update for the airport card?

Christophe

Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods.
Cats have never forgotten this. --Anonymous