Partitioning?

I have been given a Beige Mac G3/233/96Mb/4Gb

I would like to use Linux and Mac OS dual boot on it.

I have installed Debian Woody on a 2nd 200Mb hard drive to check everything
is Ok and it works well.  But I would like to give Linux some more space.

Is there any way to split the 4Gb main drive in half and allocate 2gb to Mac
OS and 2 gb to Linux?

I do not have the MAC OS 8.1 system disk.  I have borrowed a copy of 9.1 but
I can't persuade it to boot.  I have tried holding down 'c' and selecting
the CDROM as the startup disk.

Are there any non destructive partitioners for Mac like Partition Magic for
PC?

Any other idea?

--
Chippy²
"There are 10 sorts of people in this world; those who know binary, and

---