TrueType-Fonts

Hi all,

I've installed XFree86 4.2.99.901 from xf86-debs.mirror.positive-internet.com
on my PowerBook G4 and it works fine with the Radeon Mobility 9000. I tried
to get TrueType-Fonts working under openbox but had no success. I installed
msttcorefonts and they are available in mozilla. But neither openbox nor
xfontsel shows them. The only thing I did so far was to add a new FontPath to
the ttf-dir in my XF86Config-4 file. Can anyone tell me what I have to do?

Thanks
Jens