Re: Installing Woody on PowerMacG4 AGP - Yaboot from which partition?

Hi

Setup as follows:

30Mb disk partitioned with OSX (and Classic 9.2) on c 15Mb (HFS+) MountPoint = /

another partition of c 15Mb (HFS) MountPoint =  /Volumes/Tux

Can I install Woody on "Tux" without reformatting or disturbing OSX on the first half of the disk?

TIA

Clive