Re: bloat tolerance?

On Wed, 2003-01-29 21:11, Albert D. Cahalan wrote:
> This is kind of a survey for PowerPC Linux users.
> Is it OK to make 32-bit PowerPC apps bigger and
> slower to allow for running them on IBM's 64-bit
> hardware? This would hurt everyone running Linux
> on a Mac.

It seems inevitable that bloating^h^h^h^h^h^h^h^hevolution
of both hardware and software will continue following
More's Law (yes, I know his name is Moore), so we may
as well recognize this and begin migrating the software.

--
Copyright 2003 Angela Kahealani. http://www.kahealani.com/
All Rights Reserved Without Prejudice, UCC 1-207,