Re: kernels and b0xen

Yes - I *think* the main gain comes from the build process not having to
put anything on my swap space.

I was able to upgrade my 8500 with 8 of the 128 MB DIMMs at about $30-35
per DIMM.  I think it's even a little cheaper now, even if you buy them
new.  When you are ready, take a look at http://www.macseek.com/ to get
an idea of what kind of prices you can your DIMMs at.

cheers
vinai