Printing to an Appletalk network

Hello everyone,

I've just gotten debian set up on my iMac, and now I'm ready to print. I'm on
an appletalk network at my school, and can print using xpdq, but only if I
run the command, and then choose the file I want to print.

Instead, I'd like to know how to convince xpdq to print web pages (for
example) from the little print button in konqueror. When I save web pages to
my disk and then print, they print strictly the html code, instead a rendered
page....

Can anyone help? I've read a lot of the printing howtos, but they aren't
doing the trick...

Russell