Debian using GCC-3, causing problems.

As for now, the unstable branch is using GCC 3 as its default compiler.
This causes problems when trying to use the drm-trunk-module.

If you compile the module using gcc 3 you get something like a

[drm] drmSetBusid failed (6, PCI:0:16:0), Permission denied

But if you compile it with 2.95, it works just fine.

After using the 2.95 I still get the error

(EE) RADEON(0): FBIOPAN_DISPLAY: Invalid argument

But I guess the DRI stills loads fine, anyone knows why I get this? And
how this can be fixed?

/d

--
... david röhr              |      o_
.. unix systems consultant  | o/  /\   Solaris, AIX, HP-UX