Sarge Apache and PHPSessions

I am having a LOT of problems with the sarge/testing version of Apache
when dealing with PHP Sessions. For the most part, anytime I load a
PHP application that uses a PHP session, I have login/authentication
problems. In Mozilla, it gives a "This Document contains no data"
error, and in IE it gives the standard "This page cannot be loaded."

Checking the apache error logs, here is what I see:

[Wed Nov 20 21:28:06 2002] [notice] child pid 30712 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Nov 20 21:28:06 2002] [notice] child pid 30488 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)
[Wed Nov 20 21:28:09 2002] [notice] child pid 31499 exit signal
Segmentation fault (11)

Anytime I see the error in the browser, I get one of these messages in
the log. I downgraded to the woody/stable version of apache, and all
works perfectly, even though I do not touch the PHP version installed.

I tried searching through the bug reports and haven't found anything
that is close. I'm not exactly sure HOW to report bugs, and if this is
something that should be reported...

So far, this only happens with the PPC version. I have several i386
machines serving the same apps with sarge and there are no problems.

Any ideas on how I should proceed?