Re: XFree86 4.2.99.2 / radeon 9000

On Tue, 19 Nov 2002, Ross Vumbaca wrote:

> Eric Deveaud wrote:
> >
> > As I was experimenting some problems with the radeonfb driver, before
> > BenH solve the problem, I was mind blinded, and was thinking of a radeon
> > related problem.
>
> What's the problem that you were having with the radeonfb driver?

While trying to include the radeonfb driver (ie CONFIG_FB_RADEON=y) I
lost the console at boot time, it stay definitevely black.

it has been corrected by BenH few times ago

	Eric

--
tu as aussi la [MacsBug 6.5.4]a7  qui est apparue recemment et qui
supporte le Speech Manager, avec la dcmd spk_st qui permet de faire