Re: Volunteer with Mac wanted to verify bug

Hello,

I've uploaded a new console-common package, 0.7.19, that I believe may
solve this bug. Can people please try it out and tell me what happens?

Thanks,
Alastair

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine