Re: Volunteer with Mac wanted to verify bug

Thanks for this.

I suspect the problem is related to bug #168602, with the kernel needing
to be set to send linux keycodes (which procps.sh does on reboot, and
the X server probably does on resetting the display).

Can someone please confirm this by running,eg, this script:

  #!/bin/sh
  dpkg --install console-tools-0.2.4-24dbs
  /etc/init.d/procps.sh start

If this works, I'd like to see exactly whats in procps.sh on a powerpc,
so I can include it in the postinst scripts.

Thanks,
Alastair McKinstry

--
Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@debian.org>
GPG Key fingerprint = 9E64 E714 8E08 81F9 F3DC  1020 FA8E 3790 9051 38F4

He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from
oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that
will reach to himself.

- --Thomas Paine