Re: IBM pSeries (p655) w/Power4 chipset?

On Sat, Nov 16, 2002 at 04:32:15AM +1100, Anton Blanchard wrote:

:Ive run Debian on pretty much everything from a p690 down to a B80.
:These days the only big issue is the kernel. I tend to tack a debian
:install root image onto a ppc64 kernel and tftp boot it. Unfortunately
:it whinges a bit (kernel version doesnt match the root image etc) but
:you can force it on.

Thanks for the quite note of encouragement, I couldn't seem to get the
right search string to find this info in the archives, and I have a
meeting in 20min where this question is almost certain to come up.

Thanks again,
-Jon