Re: Volunteer with Mac wanted to verify bug

On Tue, Nov 12, 2002 at 11:16:08AM +0100, Claas Langbehn wrote:
> <quote who="Alastair McKinstry">
> ACK.
>
> it trashes the keyboard.
> but there is no need to reboot.
> If you can logout of X, then it works again at the login-prompt
> of xdm.

  After a couple hours of trying to find and fidle with the keymaps over ssh
(I wasn't trying all that hard) I just closed the lid on mine and put it to
sleep. When I woke it back up to try again it was magically working.

  Somebody fondling /dev/adb? (or whatever the ADB interface is these days)

  - Nick Lopez
    kimo_sabe@atdot.org
--
Aiee. No wonder people say "Debian -- even Hell freezes faster". :'<
  - Josip Rodin