Re: install MacOSX after Debian GNU/Linux

On Fri, Nov 01, 2002 at 05:56:49PM +0100, Soeren Dam wrote:
> Has anyone experience installing MacOS X after Debian GNU/Linux ?
> I am running a dualboot setup on a iMac with debian woody and MacOS 9.2

Should be easy enough - the main reason to install MacOS first is to
make sure you have a small yaboot partition at the beginning of the
drive.  You obviously already have this if your booting to Linux.  Just
install OSX as normal, and use openfirmware to boot back into linux,
then configure your yaboot.conf appropriately and re-run ybin.
-Brett