Re: g4/867 || iBook + Debian || someOtherLinux

hi again!

it's ok for that, it's done and i've modprobe the module...but nothing has
changed, I've testes my OpenGL programm, it's the same, the motion is very
very bad...and i've tested tuxracer...it doesn't works at all...there is an
horizontal band on my screen wich is hotest and hotest, and if i don't quit
tuxracer my screen were broken....

an other question: how to emulate with f9 and f10 the 2nd and third button?
how can my keyboard fully working?(apple key, alt, ctrl key...to have others
characters)...

thanks..

Arthur