Re: KDE 3 and PowerPC (was: Re: KDE 3.0.2 problem)

I'm back. I apt-update yesterday crolssing my fingers and hoping for a ppc kde
3.0.2 version.
Nothing. Instead an updated qt 3.0.5 version... but new version old problems!
So probably we could try to compile the brand new 3.0.3 kde.
I've downloaded the tarballs from kde.us.themoes.org/pub/kde/stable/3.0.3 and
started compiling arts-1.0.3

Unfortunately the debs produced were 1.0.2 version. Same with kdelibs 3.0.3 is
producing 3.0.2. Any ideas?

egidio