Re: old imac: low memory software, framebuffer configuration

> Two major questions:
> - I'd like to use the web on this thing.  What are my options?  Running
> Mozilla is a joke-- just after startup top reports Mozilla alone using
> 70% of my RAM.  I looked at Skipstone, but is there anything else you
> can recommend?  (Opera?  Though it is non-free...)

Galeon uses Mozilla base, but is much leaner and meaner. Also,
Mozilla's reported memory usage is not as bad as it sounds... there's
an FAQ somewhere.

|      <http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/installmanual>     |
|        debian-imac: <http://debian-imac.sourceforge.net>       |
|                  To Have, Give All to All (ACIM)               |