building mol-module-sources (Re: how update wireless-tools version?)

At 2:54 PM -0400 8/9/02, Zachery Bir wrote:
On Fri, Aug 09, 2002 at 02:29:13PM -0400, Josh Huber wrote:
 > Since the wireless-tools has no
 > mechanism to do this, just add:

 -I/path/to/kernel/source/include/

 to the proper place in the makefile. (i.e. to the CFLAGS variable)

Can I take it this is also the appropriate way to compile the
mol-modules-sources? They're (I believe) expecting /usr/include/linux
and /usr/include/asm to be symlinks to the /usr/src/kernel-sources...
hierarchy.

I don't know if that is necessary, I just rebuilt mol-module-sources against 2.4.19-ben0 using the make-kpkg mechanism, and it seems to have worked out fine. I didn't need to do any further fiddling. Perhaps this is because make-kpkg has you build starting from the kernel source directory, so it already knows how to find the right things.

            Wilhelm Fitzpatrick  |  When we speak of free
         http://www.3roses.com/  |  software we are referring
                rafial@well.com  |  to freedom not price.