IBM 7025-F40 and Binary compatibility

Hi all,

I'm new in this list, just arrived as I'm rescuing two IBM 7025-F40
machines in my company.
My boss asked me to install Linux on them, so I have some question for
you all.

- I've downloaded the (3) iso images of potato for prep architecture
(2.2r6), is it possible to install and run potato on the IBM 7025-F40
machine ?
- If yes, are there possibilities to run AIX binaries on it ?
- Is there any support for binary compatibility with linux i386
architecture, like linux alpha does versus linux i386 architecture ?

Thanks in advance to you all.

Franco.