Re: problem ppc DRI rage 128 (glxgears freeze)

Now it seems to work. I have use the dri tree at sourceforge...

But still of things strange i get a fps of 500 and above but when the glxgears is the on top
window the animation is slow, as soon it a background window it runs very very very very fast :)
Is it normal ? I think, no i hope so =)

other things i m now able only to run in 640*480 anyone have an idea on how to configure so
my screen work well (it a sony cpd-200es) Thx for your help on that. (Oh i already look on the web
and didn't found anythings...interesting)

One other things, that no really deal with the subjet here. I was looking for away to find the string ***
with grep, it seems that : grep -e \*\\*\\* myfile

work but i don't  really understand the regular expression. If anyone could explain it to me it would be greatt :)

Anyway thanx all for your help

Jerome Glisse