[OT] New upstream dev version of mol with improved linux-on-linux support...

The developers have notified the general list that they have some major
changes in their bitkeeper sources that they would like tested.

I thought that people on debian-powerpc might be interested even if it
is slightly off-topic.

Full message with bk/rsync details..:
http://lists.maconlinux.org/pipermail/mol-general/2002-June/000338.html