Re: X troubles

Venerdì, Giugno 14, 2002, alle 11:00 PM, Branden Robinson ha scritto:

On Fri, Jun 14, 2002 at 09:12:36PM +0200, Mij wrote:

You didn't install the fonts.

Uh, what a stupid miss! :)
I forgot them, and I was wondering why X didn't work thinking about something completely different. The clue that bring me thinking other is that exiting X (or switching from X to the console) the console highlights become weak. The screen seems to be blinking and I really don't like it. I'm convicted in my heart that those are signs of something overloaded. If I tilt correctly the screen I can read what it shows, but this is a very bad effect. Maybe a driver
bug? The thing repeats even rebooting, so...

bye