gmac Ethernet

I've a Mac Cube with on-board 100 Mb/s Ethernet.
One day it stopped working. I'm hoping there might
be something I could put in an EEPROM or FLASH
to revive it. The "lspci -x" output is now:

02:0f.0 Class ffff: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth GMAC (rev ff)
00: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
10: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
20: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff
30: ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff ff

Anything that might work? Is it toast?