Re: benh work on quik?

On Friday 12 April 2002 09:36, Chris Tillman wrote:

> Let me know if I can help; I have a 9500 and Power Computing 120 I
> can test on. I can also get my hands on a 7200, I think.

I too would like to help with this.

I have a 7300/200 that I had gotten quik working. Unfortunately, when I
upgraded it with a PowerLogix PowerForce G3, the quik installation
broke rather catastrophically. Now I am back to BootX. In this
configuration, nvsetenv provides a garbled output (if seeing the output
would be helpful to someone, I'll send it direct)

I also have an 8500 (currently with the 7300/200 processor board).

Rick Cook