Re: Slow Man

On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 03:08:59PM -0600, Colin Watson wrote:
>Hm. Adam suggested that it could be a kernel 2.2 bug, if you're running
>that, pointing to the various hits you get for '_newselect powerpc' on
>google. I'm already way out of my league on powerpc-specific problems,
>though.

I'm running kernel 2.4.17-ben0.  However, it looks like all the
discussions on google were about oldworld machines, and I'm no
different; the problem is occurring on my oldworld beige G3, but not my
newworld pismo.  I did not have this problem with my old LinuxPPC
distribution, for whatever that's worth.

Should I be reporting this information to a bug tracking system?

--
Brian

                                            "Nothing in this life is to be
Email: bhv1@psu.edu                          feared.  It is only to be