Re: Upstream asks: unportable patch for mirrormagic?

> > Well, the patch should be correct ANSI C, I wonder how it worked on other
> > architectures before.
>
> Two words: little endian.

Nope, it's more about va_list not being a simple pointer, and havoc
results when using the wrong data size in retrieving arguments via va_arg
(in effect, you're totally messing up the stack).

> Thanks for providing the definite explanation.

I just love using gobbledygook from the C standard or libc docs as a
cluebat :-)

	Michael