Re: avifile on PPC

On Fri, Mar 15, 2002 at 11:13:23AM -0300, Rog?rio Brito wrote:
> 	Well, it seems that the avifile package on testing can be
> 	compiled on powerpc (just tried it), but it is not currently
> 	being built for some reason.

Does it actually have any codecs of its own? I was of the understanding
that the majority (if not all) of its codecs were provided by Win32
DLLs, using some Wine code they'd harnessed up. So if that's the case,
sure, you could _build_ it, but it wouldn't be very useful.

--
Derrik Pates      |   Sysadmin, Douglas School   |    #linuxOS on EFnet
dpates@dsdk12.net |     District (dsdk12.net)    |    #linuxOS on OPN