Ybin and ofboot.b questions

Hi,
I would want to turn debian in an iMac with Mac0s 9.
I partitioned my hard disk with the apple tool and changed order with fdisk
-r to
/dev/hda1 Apple_Bootstrap
/dev/hda2-/dev/hda7 Apple map and others
/dev/hda9 HFS
/dev/hda 10 Swap
/dev/hda 11 Linux Native partition
I can install the system and reboot once writing in a shell
mkofboot --boot /dev/hda1 -m /target/etc/etc/ofboot.b --root /dev/hda11
--partition 11
with ofboot.b being the example menu_ofboot.b of the yaboot documentation.
I could have the dselect menu installing some packages that run normally.
After that I can't boot in debian or see the menu of choice. When I run ybin
with the same options it erases Mac 0s.
Please help me to find a solution.
Renato