Re: Audio CDs in xmms on ibook2 2001 600Mhz

>Ah, thanks.
>
>> I'm wondering though if the problem could be fifo ping pong between
>> Keylargo and the sound chip, eventually the sound clock provided by
>> KL could be wrong. There are some bits in KeyLargo FCR 1 that can
>> control the clock fed to the sound chip, I'll try to see if those
>> contain sensible values (they are supposed to be set by OF).
>
>Makes sense.  Let me know how it turns out.  I'll turn my attention back
>to the full-duplex thing :-)

I'm not sure it's worth hacking much in the horrible mess that is
the current dmasound_pmac. 2.5 is bringing the Alsa driver in which
has already been split, I'm wondering if we shouldn't go the same
way for what remains of 2.4 lifetime and split dmasound as well.

Ben.